AFRICAN BONANZA

DREAMS TAKE TIME, PATIENCE, SUSTAINED EFFORT, A WILLINGNESS TO FAIL IF THEY ARE EVER TO BE ANYTHING MORE THAN DREAMS.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

FUNDRAISING A SUCCESS AT THE ANCHOR!!!!!

THANK YOU! You people are awesome. I can't believe what I'm reading in these news articles my mom has scanned and sent to me! Minnie and Dawn you guys are great for organizing the fundraiser and I'm completely blown away by how much has been donated! ! Kelly, Bruce, and Rob - THANK YOU for doing that African dinner which I know from my work experience at the Anchor was absolutely fantastic! And Luke, the plate is looking wonderful as usual! It's making me hungry actually. Wow. I don't know what else to say but that there are going to be some VERY happy little faces in the small village of Shibanze when this playground gets built! On top of that I know that there is going to be enough to really help me get this feeding program started which is SO much needed! So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU... I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home