AFRICAN BONANZA

DREAMS TAKE TIME, PATIENCE, SUSTAINED EFFORT, A WILLINGNESS TO FAIL IF THEY ARE EVER TO BE ANYTHING MORE THAN DREAMS.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pictures!!!

Finally a few pictures! I'll appolgize to everyone who doesn't care about my kitten friends Squeak and Rizzla, but I just had to! Meet Joe who is 3. He's one of my best buddies! His younger brother, Wopega is the one having a bath... something he absolutely loves! There is also a picture of man taking a goat to town on the back of his bike which I found quite amusing. The picture with all the kids on the wagon is just a random shot in Bungoma... normal life, and then at the end there are some pictures of the kids at the orphanage school (Tumaini aka HOPE Academy). I've also put up a picture of the building of one of the classrooms so you can see how things are done here... and exactly what my house looks like as well! Enjoy :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally some pics
keep up the good work
and keep posting more pics


Redwan

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics. did you get a camera?

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home