AFRICAN BONANZA

DREAMS TAKE TIME, PATIENCE, SUSTAINED EFFORT, A WILLINGNESS TO FAIL IF THEY ARE EVER TO BE ANYTHING MORE THAN DREAMS.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Back where I started!

Here I am back in Johannesburg South Africa! It is strange how this place sort of feels like home since it's where I arrived on December 6th last year. Time flies by. Saying goodbye in the village was tough but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had so much rushing around to do in the last couple of days that it never really had time to get to me. I'm too tired from travelling to write much so this is just a location update for today!!!!! More pictures from my last days to come. I'll be arriving at the Toronto airport this WEDNESDAY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At times your time away dragged by and yet over all it seems to have gone by fairly quickly. Can hardly wait to see you.

Love Mom

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

J2ee training in chennai

4:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...


Well thanks for the information, do not forget to visit my blog too.
Deer Hunting Tips Camping Trips Guide DEER HUNTING TIPS travel touring tips


4:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...



thanks for posting this blog. its really very helpful for us.
travel trekking tips
see the link Tent Camping 101 Exploring Smithriver

4:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home